WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 20 February 2011

NEW BABY

Twisted Easel design with lemon colours for a new baby.
Image from CuP, backing papers from Joanna Sheen.
I am entering him for OSAAT Challenge 50 - Anything but Square

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow !! What a fab twisted easle card. I love it !
    Thankyou for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time. Good Luck !
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I have yet to attempt an easle card but I think now I have my inspiration!

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week!

    Jess
    Floppy Latte Designs at the StitchyBear Digital Stamp Store
    http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_102

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Bautiful easel card!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation, thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT.. Good luck with the draw.

    Hugs, Marjo, I have some Yummy Blog Candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful twisted easle card, just fab..... Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time. Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a super shape and adorable image, fabulous easel, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at OSAAT
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete