WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 14 February 2011

BLUE BEAR

This delightful little chap is a Freebie image from Stamp Fairy... you must go take a looksee, there's some FAB stuff. I've done him as a 4 layer Decoupage here.
Sentiment from Daisy Doodles - decoupaged + layered onto toning card and chalked edged..
Heart mask from Janet B Designs.
Doiley from stash.

I am entering him for the Stamp Fairy Challenge - Lace + Hearts (No pink or red)

1 comment:

  1. love your card sorry my comment is after our challenge finished, My computer died! I now have a new one! happy crafting and thanks for playing stamp fairy! great card! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete